Pages

Thursday 31 May 2012

Scottish Summer Reading Challenge with Subtle Melodrama

 post by Maryom

 A while ago, I signed up for a Scottish Summer Reading Challenge on the Subtle Melodrama blog. The aim is to read as many books by Scottish authors as possible over the next three months.








 Now I doubt whether I'll be reading nothing but Scottish authors for that period but I've been saving some up for the event...





....and I have a number of books and short stories downloaded to the pc -by Gillian Philip and Catherine Czercawska among others



....some on order from the library -


....
...and if I get through all of those, I'll start on some old favourites from my shelves.



 I'll set up a page soon for my reviews so you can follow my progress.









No comments:

Post a Comment