Pages

Tuesday 21 January 2014

Mock The Week - Next Year's Book

Review by The Mole

This was a Christmas present. A much appreciated Christmas present. Yes, I am a fan of the show - even the old Dave reruns - and I wonder sometimes how those actually appear to a studio audience. But I think I would rather believe in the televised spontaneity of it all. I was a little surprised to find that this was a 2010 version - although not in any way disappointed. Apart from the news aspects (not a particular feature of the book) then the rest of the comedy doesn't really age.

This is my second MTW book and once again it is hugely funny allowing you to dip in and out while running the risk of never seeing some pages!

Very funny, very entertaining and "motorway signs" will be laughed at over many car journeys in the future.

Watch out for these books if you know a fan of the program - they will be much appreciated.

Bad Things To Hear On A Hospital Ward - "See? I told you it was the left one."

Publisher - Boxtree
Genre - TV, humour

Buy Mock the Week: Next Year's Book: All-New Scenes We'd Like to See from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment